Subaru KPH to MPH Speedo Convertor Plug and Play Cord
We are proud to announce another industry first with our Subaru 'Plug & Play' KPH to MPH harness. Included with your order is our instruction manual (not shown) as well as our harness, which is constructed of the following new materials
- Subaru factory harness containing
- E0021 chip
- Hi temp heat sleeve capable of withstanding temperatures 500 degrees F continuous and up to 2000 degrees F intermittent.
Example of an install: A JDM cluster is installed in a US 2002 WRX. When the vehicle is traveling 20 MPH, the gauge cluster needle will point to 20. The numbers accrued on the odometer after install will be miles. If the cluster had 70,000 at the time of our cord install, and you drive 1 mile, then the odometer will read 70,001.
How do I know if this will fit my car?
- Open the vehicle's hood
- Locate white loomed speedo extension cord, which is on the same side as the down pipe (RIGHT SIDE). Note, the cord is roughly 1 foot long.
- Remove cord and compare plugs ends to our images keeping in mind that the oval plug attaches at the transmission end.
- US Subaru Impreza RS, WRX 2002-2007
- US Subaru Forester XT 2004-2007
- JDM gauge cluster (any year from 2002-2007)