Refund and Warranty Policies
All returns must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number which is obtained by contacting us at email@example.com or by phone (520)882-2821. Returned items without an RMA number will be refused. When returning an item, it is recommended to insure the parcel for full value.
NON SPECIAL ORDER ITEM RETURNS
The following applies to all returned new/unused items received back to iaTUNING from the original invoice date. Note, the item(s)must be received back within this time frame:
1-10 days = 0% restock fee
11-30 days = 10% restock fee
31-60 days = 25% restock fee
61+ days = No returns will be accepted after this point
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM RETURNS
- These items are subject to a 50% cancelation fee starting on the first day the order was placed.
- Special Order items are mainly, but not limited to, parts imported from outside the USA.
- All turbos and super chargers are considered Special Order items.
- An item may still be considered Special Order even if the invoice is not marked Special Order
- Once shipped, Special Orders are non refundable.
- We do not ship, or accept, Cash On Delivery packages.
- E-Tunes are non refundable
- For returns, shipping is nonrefundable in either direction unless a shipping/order error occurred on iaTUNING's behalf.
- Orders that are refused on the customers end are still subject to the above return rules
- iaTUNING reserves the right to refund anyone’s money at any given time as well as the right to refuse products and service to anyone.
All New parts come with their manufacturer's warranty. SC Industries LLC does not offer any of their own warranties, and are not responsible for the product defects or failures due to installation. Please note that every product and service sold through SC Industries LLC is intended for OFF ROAD race use only and never for Registered vehicles that see Highway Use.SC Industries LLC is not responsible for shipping costs involved with a manufacturer warranty item. It is suggested to have the warranty handled directly by the customer to the manufacturer. Also, owners and/or installers are responsible for consulting their local State laws prior to installing any of these parts since some are considered illegal.