Subaru KPH to MPH Speedo Convertor Plug and Play Cord
I just installed a JDM gauge cluster into my USDM WRX and now the speed shows in kilometers per hour instead of miles per hour. How do I fix that?
The fix is simple, install our Plug and Play E0021 harness.
We are proud to announce another industry first with our in-house fabricated Subaru Plug & Play E0021 harness. In under 3 minutes of install effort, no tools required, the harness will conveniently convert KPH to MPH speedometer readings. Even better, all distances traveled after the install will be registered in miles. Keep in mind, this item will not change previously recorded kilometer readings. Constructed of the highest grade materials:
- Subaru factory harness
- E0021 convertor
- Fire sleeve capable of withstanding 500` F continuous and up to 2000` F intermittent.
Item carries a 30 day warranty.
How do I know if this will fit my car?
- Open the vehicle's hood
- Locate white loomed speedo extension cord, which is on the same side as the down pipe (RIGHT SIDE). Note, the cord is roughly 1 foot long in length. If your car does not have this cord then this item will not work for you.
- Remove cord and compare plugs ends to our images, keeping in mind that the oval plug attaches at the transmission end.
- US Subaru Impreza RS, WRX 2002-2007
- US Subaru Forester XT 2004-2007
- JDM gauge cluster (any year from 2002-2007)