Subaru Speaker Adapter Combo Kit Front + Rear v2
As seen in Subiesport, IWSTi, and NASIOC, we've delivered the most state-of-the-art Subaru speaker install kit on the market, and it's even made in the USA!
FACT: The factory Subaru door design significantly limits the speaker options to the point of having next to no aftermarket choices.
Through the implementation of our injected molded adapters, you now have the option of running virtually any aftermarket speaker while maintaining the factory door covers*. Plus, the ease of which our kit installs will make anyone feel like a pro (no cutting nor drilling required).
- Enough parts to install speakers in 4 doors
- 5.25" or 6.5" Front Speaker Adapter Kit
- 5.25" or 6.5" Rear Speaker Adapter Kit.
- Comprehensive installation kit.
Our adapter kits are designed to work with speakers within the following size dimensions. Please refer to the manufacturer's website for your model's dimensions. ,
Front or Rear Doors (6.5" applications)
- Cutout Diameter: 5.0"- 5.9"
- Mounting Depth: 0" - 2.92" **
Front or Rear Doors (5.25" applications)
- Cutout Diameter: 4.4"-4.9"
- Mounting Depth: 0" - 2.92" **
Special Note for Impreza Sedan Owners (RS, WRX, STi), if you have a 2012-2014 model year please add a comment during check out since this year range requires a custom set, which we will provide at no additional cost.
See the above FAQ tab for additional info.
*Note: our adapters fit speakers meeting the size requirement chart above. These sizes fit 99% of all speakers in the main stream market. Please consult with your speakers' manufacturer for fitment dimensions.
- Subaru Legacy 2005-2014 = Front and Rear
- Subaru Outback 2005-2009 = Rear has conflict with door metal bump
- Subaru Outback 2009-2014= Front and Rear
- Subaru Forester 2009-2013 = Front and Rear
- Subaru Impreza 2008-2014 Hatch = Front and Rear
- Subaru Impreza 2008-2011 Sedan = Front and rear
- Subaru Impreza 2012-2014 Sedan = Front and rear (rear requires custom set, which we can provide upon request)
Q: Why do the 6.5" , as well as 5.25" front kits come with 4 rings for just 2 doors?
A: The adapter plates have a beveled interior circle, which allows for various stacking configurations to accommodate a vast array of speaker cutout diameters.
Q: What are the adapter plates made out of?
A: The rings are injected molded fiber resin. This material is significantly stronger and more dense than ABS.
Q: Where are the kits made?
A: The adapter rings are produced in Arizona with our proprietary mold and the final packaging occurs at our Colorado office. Made in the USA.
International Shipping Discount Alert
Due to the small size, we are able to ship this product in a flat rate padded envelope for less than the website estimates. Depending on the country, expect to save $10-15 USD. In order to receive a discount code we will need to receive an email with your Ship To address.
Australia = $49 website, $36 after discount
Canada = $37 website, $26 after discount
- The discount only applies to select small products (primarily speaker adapter kits)
- Offer is only valid with USPS Priority Mail
- Discount offer may not be valid for all countries