Subaru Speaker Adapter Kit 5.25" - Rear Pre 2008
As seen in Subiesport, IWSTi, and NASIOC, we've delivered the most state-of-the-art Subaru speaker install kit on the market, and it's even made in the USA!
FACT: The factory Subaru door design significantly limits the speaker options to the point of having next to no aftermarket choices.
Through the implementation of our injected molded adapters, you now have the option of running virtually any aftermarket speaker while maintaining the factory door covers*. Plus, the ease of which our kit installs will make anyone feel like a pro (no cutting nor drilling required).
- 2 Rear Adapter Rings, enough for 2 doors
- Comprehensive installation kit
Our adapter kits are designed to work with speakers within the following size dimensions. Please refer to the manufacturer's website for your model's dimensions.
- Cutout Diameter: 4.4"- 4.61"
- Mounting Depth: 0" - 2.92" **
- Tip: when shopping for coaxial rear speakers, find one that has a flush mounted tweeter, versus a tweeter that extends past the woofer body. This will make for an easier install.
See the above FAQ tab for additional info.
*Note: our adapters fit speakers meeting the size requirement chart above. These sizes fit 99% of all speakers in the main stream market. Please consult with your speakers' manufacturer for fitment dimensions.
- Subaru Impreza 2002-2007 Rear doors, only fits the rear
- Forester 1999-2006 models that arrived with a factory 4" rear speaker
- Forester 2007-2008, will fit but requires 2 lower mounting holes to be moved slightly requiring a drill and 3/16" drill bit, or insert the screws at an angle and do not move the holes.
- Saab 92-x, rear door 2005-2006
Q: Why do some kits come with 4 rings for just 2 doors?
A: The adapter plates have a beveled interior circle, which allows for various stacking configurations to accommodate a vast array of speaker cutout diameters.
Q: What are the adapter plates made out of?
A: The rings are injected molded fiber resin. This material is significantly stronger and more dense than ABS.
Q: Where are the kits made?
A: The adapter rings are produced in Arizona with our proprietary mold and the final packaging occurs at our Colorado office.
International Shipping Discount Alert
Due to the small size, we are able to ship this product in a flat rate padded envelope for less than the website estimates. Depending on the country, expect to save $10-15 USD. In order to receive a discount code we will need to receive an email with your Ship To address.
Australia = $49 website, $36 after discount
Canada = $37 website, $26 after discount
- The discount only applies to select small products (primarily speaker adapter kits)
- Offer is only valid with USPS Priority Mail
- Discount offer may not be valid for all countries