Subaru Speaker Adapter Kit for 6.5"
As seen in Subiesport, IWSTi, and NASIOC, we've delivered the most state-of-the-art Subaru speaker install kit on the market, and it's even made in the USA!
FACT: The factory Subaru door design significantly limits the speaker options to the point of having next to no aftermarket choices.
Through the implementation of our injected molded adapters, you now have the option of running virtually any aftermarket speaker while maintaining the factory door covers*. Plus, the ease of which our kit installs will make anyone feel like a pro (no cutting nor drilling required).
- 4 Front Rings enough for 2 doors in total. If a 4 door install is desired, then purchase one of our 'Complete' kits
- Comprehensive installation kit
Our adapter kits are designed to work with speakers within the following size dimensions. Please refer to the manufacturer's website for your model's dimensions.
- Cutout Diameter: 5.0"- 5.9"
- Mounting Depth: 0" - 2.92" **
See the above FAQ tab for additional info.
*Note: our adapters fit speakers meeting the size requirement chart above. These sizes fit 99% of all speakers in the main stream market. Please consult with your speakers' manufacturer for fitment dimensions.
** We've fit up to 3.0" in select vehicle applications. Please contact us for further details.
***Will not fit the following
- Boston Acoustic S65RC and (speaker mounting holes are too close, can not get all 4 screws in)
- Polk Audio Momo mmc6500 and db651s (speaker mounting holes are too close, can not get all 4 screws in)
- Subaru Legacy / Outback 1996-2009 = Front
- Subaru Outback 2000-2004 = Rear
- Subaru Legacy 2005-2014 = Front
- Subaru Legacy / Outback 2005-2009 = Rear Custom*
- Subaru Forester 96-2009 = Front
- Subaru Forester 2009-2011 = Front and Rear
- Subaru Baja 2003-2006 = Front and Rear
- Saab 92x = Front
- Subaru Impreza 1996-2014 = Front
- Subaru Impreza Hatch 2008-2014 = Front and rear
- Subaru Impreza Sedan 2008-2011 = Front
- Subaru Impreza Sedan 2008-2011 = Rear Custom*
* requires custom set, which we can provide upon request at no additional cost. Make a note in the Cart of this request.
Q: Why do the 6.5" (front and rear) and 5.25" (front only) kits come with 4 rings for just 2 doors?
A: The adapter plates have a beveled interior circle, which allows for various stacking configurations to accommodate a vast array of speaker cutout diameters.
Q: What are the adapter plates made out of?
A: The rings are injected molded fiber resin. This material is significantly stronger and more dense than ABS.
Q: Where are the kits made?
A: The adapter rings are produced in Arizona with our proprietary mold and the final packaging occurs at our Colorado office.
International Shipping Discount Alert
Due to the small size, we are able to ship this product in a flat rate padded envelope for less than the website estimates. Depending on the country, expect to save $10-15 USD. In order to receive a discount code we will need to receive an email with your Ship To address.
Australia = $49 website, $39 after discount
Canada = $37 website, $28 after discount
- The discount only applies to select small products (primarily speaker adapter kits)
- Offer is only valid with USPS Priority Mail
- Discount offer may not be valid for all countries