Subaru Speaker Adapter Kit for 6.5"
As seen in Subiesport, IWSTi, and NASIOC, our stereo speaker install kits is one of the most innovative kits on the market. The universal design allows the adapters to be stacked, or even flipped, to meet the mounting depth and cutout diameter needs of each speaker.
As an added bonus, the adapters are manufactured right here in Colorado, USA.
FACT: The factory Subaru door design significantly limits the speaker options to the point of having next to no aftermarket choices.
Through the implementation of our injected molded adapters, you now have the option of running virtually any aftermarket speaker while maintaining the factory door covers*. Plus, the ease of which our kit installs will make anyone feel like a pro (no cutting nor drilling required).
- 4 Front Rings, enough to fit 1 pair of speakers. If a 4 door (2 pair) install is desired, then purchase one of our 'Combo' kits
- Comprehensive installation kit
Our adapter kits are designed to work with speakers within the following size dimensions. Please refer to the manufacturer's website for your model's dimensions.
See the above APPLICATIONS and FAQ tabs for additional info.
- Cutout Diameter: 5.0"- 5.9"
- Mounting Depth: 0" - 2.92" **
*Note: our adapters fit speakers meeting the size requirement chart above. These sizes fit 99% of all speakers in the mainstream market. Please consult with your speakers' manufacturer for fitment dimensions.
** We've fit up to 3.0" in select vehicle applications. Please contact us for further details.
- Saab 92x = Front
- Subaru Baja 2003-2006 = Front and Rear
- Subaru Crosstrek 2013-2017 = Front
- Subaru Crosstrek 2013-2017 = Rear CUSTOM*
- Subaru Forester 96-2009 = Front
- Subaru Forester 2009-2011 = Front and Rear
- Subaru Impreza 1996-2014 = Front
- Subaru Impreza Hatch 2008-2014 = Front and rear
- Subaru Impreza Sedan 2008-2011 = Front
- Subaru Impreza Sedan 2008-2011 = Rear CUSTOM*
- Subaru Legacy / Outback 1996-2009 = Front
- Subaru Legacy 2005-2014 = Front
- Subaru Outback 2000-2004 = Front and Rear CUSTOM*
- Subaru Legacy / Outback 2005-2009 = Rear CUSTOM*
- Subaru Outback 2000-2004 = Rear
For the models marked with an asterisk * we will, for free, modify sections of the adapter plates to achieve an optimal fit. To receive this service please add the request during the purchase process in the 'Special Instructions' section, found in the 'Cart'. Note, the 'Cart' is different than the 'Checkout' page. When in doubt, send us an email immediately after purchase stating the request and we will ensure it is done.
Q: Why do the 6.5" (front and rear) and 5.25" (front only) kits come with 4 rings for just 2 doors?
A: The adapter plates have a beveled interior circle, which allows for various stacking configurations to accommodate a vast array of speaker cutout diameters.
Q: What are the adapter plates made out of?
A: The rings are injected molded ABS and or reinforced fiber resin.
Q: Where are the kits made?
A: The adapter rings are made in Arizona USA with our proprietary mold and the final packaging occurs at our Colorado USA office.
International Shipping Discount Alert
Due to the small size, we are able to ship this product in a flat rate padded envelope for less than the website estimates. Depending on the country, expect to save $10-15 USD. In order to receive a discount code we will need to receive an email with your Ship To address.
Australia = $49 website, $39 after discount
Canada = $37 website, $28 after discount
- The discount only applies to select small products (primarily speaker adapter kits)
- Offer is only valid with USPS Priority Mail
- Discount offer may not be valid for all countries