NGK Iridium Spark Plug 6 Series BKR6EIX
NGK's IX Iridium Series Plugs were Designed Specifically for the Performance Enthusiast.
- Fine Wire Center Electrode Ensures High Durability and a Consistently Stable Spark
- Iridium Alloy has an Extremely High Melting Point, Perfect for Today's High-Tech, High Performance Engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
- Heat range: 6
- Gap: 0.031" (0.8mm), for high boost applications we recommend setting the gap to 0.028-0.03"
- USDM WRX 2.0L 2002-2005 = stock heat range (Stock equivalent replacement)
- SAAB 92-x 2.0L 2005 = stock heat range (Stock equivalent replacement)