AEM UEGO Wideband Air/Fuel Gauge 30-0300
AEM’s X-Series Wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Sensor Controller Gauges are built upon unique, patent-pending X-Digital technology that makes them the fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in independent testing against 17 other wideband UEGO air/fuel controllers*.
The X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor Controller Gauge (PN 30-0300) measures 2 1/16th-inch (52mm) in diameter, and features a modern, visually striking faceplate and new seven-segment center display that is 87% larger than the 30-4110 AEM Wideband Gauge’s center display. This creates the perception of a larger overall gauge, but in a common 52mm size for easy mounting. Its slim depth (less than one inch overall) and ultra slim cup depth of .200-inches dramatically increases its application base and potential mounting locations.
X-Digital wideband technology gives these controllers the ability to read and report values that other controllers do not, which can deliver more optimized engine tuning and a safer overall operating condition. The controller’s high speed digital implementation ensures no loss of signal fidelity and full transient response, making it able to identify the slightest fluctuations in AFR and output them in full value.
FACTORY CALIBRATION RESISTOR OR FREE-AIR CAL, IT’S YOUR CHOICE!
The X-Series Wideband Gauge and X-Series Inline Controller support the popular Bosch 4.9LSU sensor and can utilize both the factory calibration resistor and free-air calibration methods**. This allows users to take advantage of the precise factory resistor calibration when a sensor is new but then allows for free-air calibrations if the user desires when the sensor ages. It’s the perfect marriage of simplicity and accuracy!
X-SERIES WIDEBAND UEGO CONTROLLER FEATURES:
- X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge were fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in an independent test vs. 17 competitor wideband AFR controllers
- Includes Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO sensor
- Factory calibrated resistor does not require free-air calibration, but technology allows for free-air calibration as sensor ages if user desires
- 0-5V & RS232 output for data logging and feedback control, AEMnet (CANbus) for data logging and daisy-chaining multiple controllers up to 16 cylinders
- Can display AFR values in hundredths of %
- 52mm gauge diameter and slim 0.825” gauge depth
- Gauge cup depth only .200” deep!
- Auto dimming feature
- User configurable display via buttons on the gauge face for changing AFR values, Lambda and O2%, and 3- or 4-digit display
- Black bezel and black dual faced faceplate included (gauge only, silver bezel/white gauge option sold separately, PN 30-0300-ACC)
AFR VALUE RANGE BY FUEL TYPES:
- Display Gasoline values from 8.0:1 to 20.0:1 AFR
- Display Lambda values from .55 to 2.00
- 0-5V Output Gasoline values from 8.5:1 to 18.0:1 AFR
- CANbus Output Gasoline values from 8.0:1 to 20.0:1 AFR
- CANbus Output Lambda values from .55 to 2.00
- 0-5V Output Lambda values from .58 to 1.23
- 0-5V Output E85 values from 5.7:1 to 12.0:1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Ethanol values from 5.2:1 to 11.0:1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Methanol values from 3.75:1 to 8.0:1 AFR